The procurement specialists of CCAT offer clients consulting services specific to this field. Consultancy in public procurement is addressed to both the contracting authorities that organize procurement procedures and the potential bidders to the public procurement procedures..
Services in the field of public procurement include:
For contracting authorities:
– Assistance in establishing the procurement procedures to be applied, depending on the specific works / products / services to be contracted and the estimated value of the contracts;
– Assistance in the elaboration of the attribution documents (specifications, data sheets, forms, etc.);
– The assistance granted to the beneficiaries in order to organize the public procurement procedures, following the observance of all the legal provisions in force, from the publication of the announcement of the organization of the procedure and until the contract with the winning bidder is signed;;
For economic operators:
– Assistance in the elaboration of the standard documents and the technical and / or financial offers requested for participation in a public procurement procedure as a bidder;
– Offering consultancy throughout the course of the public procurement procedure, starting with the analysis of the award documents published by the contracting authorities and requesting possible clarifications and until the completion of the procurement procedure and signing the contract with the winning bidder.